Re-scheduling of the 74k route for this Sunday, June 13th

Since last Sunday seemed to be a washout, let’s discuss and decide on doing the 74k route this Sunday. Same details as last Sunday. Meet at Donegan Park at 10:00, lunch at Harwood. Here’s a link to the map:

74k Rice Lake Ramble Ride

Brian Hedney expressed interest in re-scheduling and offered to bring maps for people. Anyone interested?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Re-scheduling of the 74k route for this Sunday, June 13th

1. Anita and Randy says:

Anita plans on riding the 74k this Sunday (weather permitting again). Randy’s an unknown at the moment, since he may be away.

2. I’d be happy to ride if the weather cooperates. The Saturday GFW ride is also a question mark for me…it would involve more than an hour of driving..each way! I guess I’m a fair weather rider.

3. Vivian says:

Harold and I would like to do the 70+ km ride this Sunday. See you at 10 at Donegan Park!

4. Jamie Barnes says:

My plans are to be there. Rain or shine.

5. Paul Mills says:

I plan to ride this Sunday.

6. John Howe says:

Looking forward to it. Let’s hope they’re wrong on the rainy weather.

7. Anita says:

Here is the weather forecast for tomorrow from Environment Canada as of 7:45am this morning: “Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle early in the morning. Clearing late in the morning. High 25.”

8. Jamie Barnes says:

Very little on the radar. (Use the above link for EC radar)
    Looks like a good day for a ride.
    Bring a camera, this route has some fantastic scenery.

9. Jamie Barnes says:

Pictures of the Sunday Ride. The ride was great, the people better. Accomplishments… were off the scale.

10. Jamie Barnes says:

The ride view from my Garmin.

11. Jen Poole says:

If not too tired from riding on Friday and Saturday, I will be there weather permitting!~!

12. Jamie Barnes says:

If you would like more information on the Trestle that we visited in Harwood. Follow the above link.
    Amazing feat of engineering at the time. The pressure cracks and ice heaves can be huge on Rice Lake.