Sunday, September 19 (24k or 48k, or 60K….Take Your Pick)

So, people are talking about a route that would provide an opportunity for people to join us who may be interested in some shorter distances, yet also allow for those who want to go longer to be able to. I’ll leave it open for discussion, perhaps somebody will take the lead here and do the planning (Jamie…….want to do some planning?) If anyone wants to volunteer to lead the way or has a route map they’d like me to post, please email me and I’ll be sure to post it before Sunday. Email Anita: click here.

Start time: 10:00

Start location: Donegan Park

Here is the route map: Click here for the Northumberland Hills route map

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Sunday, September 19 (24k or 48k, or 60K….Take Your Pick)

1. John Howe says:

How about the Northumberland Hills route. Has 3 distances one can choose-60k,48k or 25k. Here is the map http://www.hedney.com/freewheelers/Routes/Northumberland_Hills.pdf

2. Vivian says:

I would like to ride on Sunday the 19th, one of the longer routes. Not sure what Harold is doing as he has been away all week. I’ll email again tomorrow as we get our plans figured out. Also would anyone like to ride during the week around 10 am, I usually ride 40-50 km twice during the week depending on the weather.

3. Vivian says:

I looked at the map and Ontario street is closed north of Danforth to Dale road, so we would have to make a slight detour.

• Jen Poole says:

Hi all, even though Ontario street is closed to vehicle traffic, it is still accessible by bike. My friend and I rode Wednesday night and went right through with no problems!
      I am up for a long ride on Sunday, if anybody is up for one??? Looking at 80 plus or so?
      Up to Rice Lake?

-Jen Poole

4. Paul Mills says:

I plan to ride from Donegal Park either the 60k or 48k route whatever the group prefers.

5. Glen says:

I would be in for up to 60 km. also on Sunday.

6. bill says:

Count me in for sunday

7. Jamie Barnes says:

I won’t know until the morning. Hard ride to day. Sorry I didn’t get around to phoning the others that wanted the shorter ride.

8. Jen Poole says:

I won’t be on the ride on Sunday September 19th, as it turns out. Enjoy the nice sunny weather, and have a wonderful ride:)

9. Randy and Anita says:

I’m planning on being there, but Randy can’t make it. He’s working hard producing electricity for all the rest of us citizens.
    See you!
    Anita

10. Glen says:

The group is meeting at Donegan Park I am assuming just so everyone is on the same plan ! I this correct?