Wednesday, July 6th: Evening Advanced Ride (6:00pm)

This is a NEW ride on a NEW night and it’s especially for you advanced folks who are looking for speed and/or hills. Depending on interest it could become a regular event. We’ll be heading straight out to the country and all hills are fair game! Bickle Hill here we come!

Start time: 6:00pm
Start location: Corner of Theatre Rd. and Highway 2 (Abandoned parking lot)
Route map and directions: **New Map** Route map of “Bickle Hill and More” (36.8 km)
Ride Leader: Jen Poole

Please indicate by commenting if you will come out for the ride so that the lovely Jennifer can plan accordingly.

9 Responses to Wednesday, July 6th: Evening Advanced Ride (6:00pm)

1. Jamie says:

6pm may be a little early but I will do all possible to be there or catch up.

2. Luke says:

Unfortunately I can’t make it, however I’m game for Bickle hill next time.

3. Jamie says:

The map may have to be reworked. Bickle Hill road does not extend past Williamson Road. It is an unmaintained trail at best. Many work arounds are available.

4. nhcycling says:

Randy and I will drive out there tomorrow and take a look and modify it as necessary. I wish Map my Ride wouldn’t show those unmaintained roads!
    Anita

5. Jamie says:

The link above is a preview of Bickle Hill. This is the East side but,…. You’ll get the idea.

6. Glen Fitchett says:

I think the route is fine, take another look Jamie, they are turning north on Williamson Rd. I plan to go tomorrow night. No need to drive out to see the route Anita

7. Bruce Bellaire says:

I’m planning to come this evening, as long as the weather clears by then.

8. Jen Poole says:

Hope to see some of you on the ride tonight!! Look out Bickle Hill and Jamison Twins…….!!!

9. Jamie says:

That was a nice ride. Maybe if the Club goes for some Jerseys it should have the Logo Surrounded by Red Polka dots.