Ride: Sunday Sep 11th: Waterfront Trail Westbound

This Sunday we’re taking in the Waterfront Trail again. Heading to Port Hope and continue along the lakeshore, riders can turn around at any point they wish, making the ride any distance they prefer. The only really big hill is the one that can’t be avoided to get across Port Hope. No route map necessary for this ride.

Port Hope provides an opportunity to re-load on drinks or snacks if desired.

Start time: 10:00am
Start location: The park on Carlisle St. between Ewing and Westwood.
Ride Leader: Anita Macklin

Please comment below if you are coming and the approximate distance you might be interested in.

9 Responses to Ride: Sunday Sep 11th: Waterfront Trail Westbound

1. vivian says:

I’ll be riding 50- 65 km depends on the weather and wind!

2. Jamie says:

I plan to be there. I like the 10:am Start time.
    Coffee, Breakfast, bike ride…. Sounds like a great day

3. Jen says:

I plan on being there, riding as far as the group wants to go!! Donna might be coming as well:)

4. Marianne says:

I’d like to try some of this – maybe 30 or 40 k but I know I’m a slowpoke & am also not familiar with the waterfront trail. I’ll try to google a map….

• anitamacklin says:

Hi Marianne,
      You don’t need a map for the waterfront trail. It’s so easy that you couldn’t possibly get lost. We will leave Cobourg, travel along Hwy 2, all the way to where Lakeshore Rd. in Port Hope starts and then we’ll take that. It goes a loooooong way and you just turn around at any point along the Lakeshore and come back.

5. Paul Mills says:

I plan to ride

6. Brendan and Heather says:

Brendan and I will probably join up in Port Hope. Where and at what time (approx) should we meet?

7. Bruce Bellaire says:

I will try to make it. It depends on family commitments.