The long term forecast at this point is showing a 60% chance of rain in the evening but we all know the weather man lies. Therefore, it might not rain at all! Weather permitting, we’ll ride again on Wednesday night and hope the rain stays away for us.
Start time: 6:00
Start location: The Mill
Route: To be determined
Ride Leader: Anyone want to volunteer?
Please indicate by commenting if you will come out for the ride.