Sunday, December 18th: Ride from Donegan Park (10am)

There aren’t too many clubs out there still riding at this time of the year, but we’re a hardy bunch of folks, aren’t we? We’re posting a ride for Sunday morning. It will be chilly, but nothing that some warm layers won’t fix—Meet at Donegan Park and whoever shows can determine a suitable route.

Start location: Donegan Park
Route: To be determined

If you are interested in riding, please indicate so by commenting below so others can plan accordingly too.

11 Responses to Sunday, December 18th: Ride from Donegan Park (10am)

1. Bruce says:

I should be able to make it out on Sunday – Bruce

Hard to believ that you’re even posting a ride for Dec 18th! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it because I will be in (ahem) Paris by then. C’est dommage. Enjoy the ride and Joyeux Noel tout le monde!

BelievE…I meant “believE”…So tired. So excited…

4. vivian says:

I hope to ride if it is not too windy and not snowing!

5. anitamacklin says:

Waaaaaay too cold for me to ride. Stayin home…….

6. barnesej says:

I plan to be there. Just aired up the tires. If we get back in time there may be a ride in the woods too. Got a Mountain bike. You are welcome to join in.

7. vivian says:

It’s too cold for me today, I won’t be riding but it is supposed to warm up next week, let’s keep posting rides!

8. barnesej says:

A Great Ride. A few layers and you are toasty warm…. The biggest worry is trying to keep the sweat at bay.
    Balaclava is a very good investment. I keeps head, ears and Neck warm
    Thanks for a good ride Bruce.

9. barnesej says:

There will be at least two people meeting at the XC ski trails on Beagle Club Road at 1:30 This afternoon (Sunday) No Riding on the ski trails is permitted but there is Miles and miles of easy going fire roads to travel.
    There is little if any wind in the trees. A great place to wear away the Cheese Cake.