Thursday, December 22nd: Ride from the Park on Carlisle (11:00 am)

Can you believe it? We’re still riding just three days before Christmas. And the weather is forecasting 5° and a mix of sun and cloud. We’ll take what we can get! We’re going to try for 11:00am (not the usual 10am) and hopefully get the warmest weather of the day.

If you haven’t got time to ride, but you do have 7 minutes to spare, here’s a fun little video that most will be able to relate to and will make you giggle.

Start location: The park on Carlisle St., between Ewing and Westwood.
Route: To be determined

If you are interested in riding, please indicate so by commenting below so others can plan accordingly too.

6 Responses to Thursday, December 22nd: Ride from the Park on Carlisle (11:00 am)

1. vivian says:

I hope to ride!

Wow! I can’t believe that you are still riding. How great is that?! Just wanted to let all my riding buddies know that I thought of you all in Heathrow airport the other day where I discovered that the airport paramedics actually get around on bicycles! Cool eh? Don’t ask me how I know – that’s the bad part of the story but we are fine now and enjoying Paris in a beautiful apartment with a view of the Eiffel Tower from my bedroom window. Hope you have a good ride.

• anitamacklin says:

The only thing greater than being able to ride at this time of the year is to be in PARIS! Lucky you, Pam! I hope you are having an awesomely wonderful time. The only tower I can see is the Cobourg Water Tower…..not so charming.

• Marianne says:

awesome Pam !! jealous of you & those riding today – Enjoy !

3. anitamacklin says:

No riding for me today……too many things to do!

4. vivian says: