Toronto International Bike Show, March 2–4th

The Spring bicycle show is almost here for those of you who are brave enough to battle the crowds in search of bargains. Now’s the time to start making arrangements with one another to carpool, etc. if people are wanting to go.

Friday, March 2, 2012 – Noon to 9 P.M.
Saturday, March 3, 2012 – 10 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Sunday, March 4, 2012 – 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.

Place: Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto (Map here)

Admission:
Adults: $13.00
Ages 6-12: $8.00
Seniors: $8.00
Ages 5 and under: FREE
Family of 4: $34.00 (minimum 1 adult, children 18 & under).
3 Day Pass: $29.00
2 Day Pass: $23.00

If you think you might be going and are interested in carpooling and making a day of it, let’s start the conversation by leaving a comment below.

This entry was posted in Off-season activity, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Toronto International Bike Show, March 2–4th

1. barnesej says:

No plans as to which day I will be going. But I will take a Van load. No Gas money. All riders must sponsor my ride for heart. Room for 7 more and room to bring back all sorts of “stuff”.

I might be interested in going. Not sure I want to be tempted by all the neat “stuff”!

3. marianne says:

$ 75 birthday dollars in my pocket & a need for proper cycling shoes says “I’m in” – hockey playoffs permitting!

By the way, if anyone is planning on purchasing a new computer for their bike and is looking to sell their old one, please let me know.

5. James says:

Sounds great…I am in too. I can go either day and can drive anyone too if more space is needed.

6. barnesej says:

So far Saturdays seems to be the Bike show day. Only one seat claimed in the Van… Let me know

7. barnesej says:

Saturday is the day. Pick up at the Burnham St Car Pool and the Toronto Road Car Pool in Port Hope. Five of the 8 seats have been claimed.

8. barnesej says:

Baltimore Pick up 9:25AM
    Cobourg Pick up 9:30AM
    Port Hope Pick up 9:45AM
    We will arrive home when everyone has thoroughly enjoyed the day.
    Coffee Stop on the way most likely Newcastle.

If anyone else is planning to ride please let me know.

• rich says:

Would love to go if seats still available. thanks

• rich says:

Thanks again for the ride, but my plans have changed and my wife would like to join me, therefore I’ll be driving myself.
      She would love to join the club so I think we will be doing some bike shopping.
      Thanks again, enjoy everyone and maybe we’ll bump into each other.

9. rich says:

Would love to go if seats are still available on the van. Sat. works for me. Please let me know.

10. marianne says:

When/where is your ride for the heart Jamie??

11. marianne says:

Thanks for the ride Jamie – was a great day ! Wonder how many of the new clothes I can pile on for the pancake ride!

12. marianne says:

…. and wondering where will the “estrogen wagon” be heading next ?