Ride Sunday, April 22, 2012 (distance to be determined)

In case you missed it today, this ride will happen again on Sunday. Pick the distance that best suits you. The “Grafton East” offers three distance options—31, 36 or 51km. Meet at the arena right on Highway 2 in Grafton and we’ll go from there. If you’re really feeling up to it, you can ride your bikes to and from the start point as well, adding some extra distance! 🙂

If you want to check on the weather, there are three links on the home page that will connect you to the weather forecast, or radar if you wish.

Start location: Grafton Community Centre
Route map: “Grafton East” Freewheeler route map here

Please print out the map and bring it with you. It’s always nice to know where you’re going, isn’t it?

11 Responses to Ride Sunday, April 22, 2012 (distance to be determined)

1. Nelson Caron says:

I had to work today so was feeling like I missed out huge. So! I’m in for Sunday. Fore sure. I’ll do my best to do the full 51k. Thanks for the opportunity to do what I missed. Cheers!

2. Anita Macklin says:

Let’s hope the weather works in our favour! Unfortunately it won’t be quite as warm on Sunday as it was today. The wonderfully superb weather inspired a group of us to ride 100k today.

I’m in for Sunday as long as it’s not raining. I’ll probably bring Liam and Luke too.

Holy cow! If you are doing 100km at this stage in the season, you’ll be doubling that by September. Good job! I am crazy busy getting ready for the studio tour next weekend, so won’t be able to join you on Sunday. Sold eight new paintings last week which were intended for showing on the tour so now I am madly scrambling to get some more done. Haven’t even been able to get on my bike for a couple of weeks – it’s pathetic. But I’ll be out there again soon! I look forward to reading how far you go this time…

4. sue throop says:

hoping to do the ride

5. marianne says:

hope to be there ! looks gorgeous.

6. Anita Macklin says:

It’s cold, it’s windy…..and I’m a wuss. I’m going to change my plan, and sit this one out. For those of you who do ride, have a great one, and don’t forget your maps.

7. marianne says:

is anyone still in ? Radar shows rain ..

8. marianne says:

4 of us created our own cut off & ended up at 40 windy cold km – gorgeous route!

9. Nelson Caron says:

Yes! It was cold but it was worth it. You just have to dress for it and pace yourselves. Thanks everyone who went with us.