“All Levels Ride” Wednesday July 10

Yeah, I know it’s officially a “Level 2 night” but we’ve been getting rained out enough! This Wednesday night will be an All Levels ride night. We’ll all head out, do our respective routes and then for those who have a little time afterward can convene at The Mill for Wings and socializing. That’s the best part! And if you just don’t want to ride but you’ve got a hankering for some wings, feel free to come out for just the wings.

Important: Please comment below if you plan to ride tomorrow night so that we can make sure The Mill sets aside enough space for us.

Time: 6:30pm
Level 1/2 Ride Leader: Maria Garrett/Mike Mclellan
Level 3 Ride Leader: Being determined
Level 4 Ride Leader: Vivian Vandenhazel

Level 1/2 Route Map: Printable route map with elevations

Level 3 Route Map: Printable route map with elevations

Level 4 Route Map here: printable map with elevations
Just so ya know, the Level 4 group is going to take on Bickle Hill and the Jamiesons. Bwaaaah ha ha ha!


  1. Randy and I unfortunately won’t be there…..instead, we choose to be here among the mosquitos, deer flies and all other forms of biting insects, donating flesh and blood in Algonquin Park. Someone send bug spray that works!

  2. I am hoping to be there for the Level 3 and then the Mill. It will be dependent on how long my meetings run.

  3. The weather this evening is iffy and we will have to decide by 4:30 whether to ride or not, I think the meeting at the Mill for beer/wings should still be scheduled but perhpas moved forward. What do others think?

  4. Also there is ride scheduled for Thursday 9 am from Donegan to ride the Rice Lake Ramble medium distance 74 km. The map can be printed from the website from Route Maps. All level 4 riders should have a map. I will lead this group. Sunday at 9am will be the same. Other levels need leaders.
    Thursday at 6:30 there is a Rice Lake Ramble route, about 50 km, maps are at the same location. A leader is needed for this.

  5. Plenty of thunder in Port Hope. Looks like I won’t be riding tonight. For those of you who choose to ride, be careful!

  6. I am heading over to the Mill shortly we’ll decide when we get there. We may be able to doa short ride.

  7. I guess I’m a fair weather guy so I won’t be riding either…hail and lightning (or a threat thereof) is not my favourite way to spend an evening. For those who decide to go, hope you have a fair ride!

Leave a Reply