Wedesday Port Hope Ride: May 28th

This time we’ll depart from the parking lot of the Winchester Arms again and head out for a relatively easy ride, about 25 or 30km – no one will be left behind! The 40% chance of showers leaves a 60% chance that it won’t rain on us!
Start time: 6:30pm
Start location: Parking lot of Winchester Arms in Port Hope
Ride Leader: Pamela Tate

Leave a Reply