September 25 Monday Night Level 2/3 Ride

Allan has chosen the classic “Its All Down From Here” as this week’s ride, partly as a homage to those who successfully graduated from level 1 and were fed this motivational oldie early and often on Monday rides. Allan (aka The Old Sapper) truly meant well, he says. Please bring lights.

Start location: Wilmot St. Industrial Plaza
Time: 5:45
Distance: 38 km
Description: Up to Scots Line and then down Community Centre Rd. Sufficiently challenging and not too long as the sunsets ever earlier!

This entry was posted in Upcoming Rides. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to September 25 Monday Night Level 2/3 Ride

1. The Sapper says:

Yes Roberto is right for some strange reason (a touch of the S&M?) I’ve always loved this route. So let’s get out there, conquer the climb, enjoy the view from the top and the the high speed trip home! Looking forward to seeing y’all there. Allan

I’ve been with my daughter and young grand daughter all week so have only been on my bike once so I look forward to riding with y’all. Slowly up and faster down!

3. Raff says:

I’m a maybe leaning towards a yes (how wishy- washy is that??) – we’ll see what the old legs are saying tomorrow!

4. Doug Cooper says:

I plan to attend my second club ride this year, now that summer has finally arrived!
    I am not sure where the industrial mall is. Can you help?

5. The Sapper says:

Doug, turn south on Wilmot St as you head east out of town (if you go over the railway bridge you’ve gone too far!). Wilmot St industrial plaza is on the left, second turning takes you into the car park. Allan

6. Ibou says:

I might join too

7. Deena says:

Ok ok Ill come, even after the 100km yesterday!