Postponed – Sunday, June 24th Long Club Ride

The weather forecast is not in our favour for tomorrow.  Unfortunately, 80-90% chance of rain for most of the day.  We will postpone this ride until sometime in July.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Postponed – Sunday, June 24th Long Club Ride

  1. Deanna says:

    Dang it!!! Who is up for yin yoga at the Y?:)

  2. Jim keill says:

    I just got lucky as my back went into spasms this afternoon and I wouldn’t have been able to go tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to go in July

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *