It sure doesn’t look much like Spring outside, BUT here is a sign that it is on it’s way! The NHCC Membership Night is happening on Thursday, March 28th. Just three weeks away! Bring a friend (or several), or just come on your own, everyone is welcome. We’ll be hanging out upstairs at The Mill Restaurant from 7:00-9:00 pm. There are plenty of reasons to come out! Here’s just a little of what we have lined up:
- Join the NHCC: Get your membership for just $40
- Get a jersey from our existing (limited) inventory for cash & carry
- Meet the ride coordinators and find out what’s new this year!
- Pick up a 2019 ride schedule so you can start planning
- Cycle Transitions will be on hand to answer questions about their organization
- Information about Ontario By Bike
- Chandel from RYB Denim may pop by again with some cool things to wear
- Lots of NHCC folks will be on hand to answer questions and let you know what to expect
Everyone is welcome….members, non-members, friends, etc. Drop in for a drink, order up some munchies, and just be social!
NHCC Jerseys !
- NEW! Technical T ($40)
- Sleeveless ($65)
- Short Sleeve ($75)
- NEW! Long sleeve LIGHT ($80)
- Long sleeve HEAVY ($85)
This is your chance to get one early in the season and be ready to roll. After Membership Night the special membership rate will end and the regular rate will apply ($45)
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Place: The Mill Restaurant, upstairs (990 Ontario St.)