- Cobourg Police Service Community Mobilization Unit to Bike Up Northumberland! - NorthumberlandView.ca (press release) (registration) (blog) September 1, 2015
- Brighton mayor joins charity cycling ride - Northumberland News August 23, 2015
- Top five things to do in Northumberland County this weekend: Aug. 21-23 - Northumberland News August 21, 2015
- Rotary Club of Northumberland Sunrise welcomes exchange student - Northumberland Today August 17, 2015
- Cobourg joins province-wide cycling route - Northumberland News August 14, 2015
- Sign touts Northumberland tourism spots - Peterborough Examiner August 13, 2015
- Cobourg cyclist Gord Ley pedals to long-distance Paris race - Northumberland News July 27, 2015
- Greenbelt Route cycling tour stops in Cobourg - Northumberland Today July 23, 2015
- New fundraiser supports health as well as hospitals - Northumberland Today June 18, 2015
- Unicyclist gains support from Cobourg cyclists - Northumberland News September 4, 2014
Author Archives: Anita Macklin
George is not available to lead tonights ride, so I’m gonna be there to bravely lead the way (Anita). Maybe not quite as speedy as George though!
Dear Friends, Randy and I want to take a moment to thank all our friends in the NHCC who helped to make our recent marriage celebration such fun, and so memorable. We loved seeing all those blue jerseys and happy … Continue reading
This week we’ll be riding a route Brian Hedney designed for the NHCC a few years ago. The “Western Wanderer” starts at the Gilmers Home Hardware parking lot in order to avoid climbing out of Port Hope. By the way, … Continue reading
Hike tonight, Cancelled: It’s just too insanely cold and windy out there, which just takes all the fun out of hiking. Sorry folks—See you all next time!
The hike is on, rain or shine. Heck, even if it rains, thats what raincoats and boots are for! Start time: 6:00pm Start location: Port Hope Town Hall Hike leader: George Hussey Please leave a comment to let George know … Continue reading
Everyone seemed to enjoy it last week and most if us saw areas of Port Hope we never knew existed. We saw gigantic fish, hills and valleys, and a little wilderness. We will meet again on Wednesday and head out … Continue reading
The NHCC Annual General Meeting is approaching in November (date to be announced) and we are looking for interested individuals willing to invest some time, expertise, and enthusiasm in helping the NHCC continue to grow and become even more awesome! … Continue reading
The weather should be nicer, but a bit cool tomorrow so we might try this route that takes us up to Shelter Valley Road. We don’t yet have a report about road conditions on Massey, so it’s possible that an alternative … Continue reading
This Monday we’ll start from Westwood Park located on Carlisle St. Nice and easy ride, lots of socialness, and best of all you’ll be riding your bike rather than watching TV! Start time: 6:30pm Ride leader: Maria Garett Start location: … Continue reading
Just a friendly reminder that there will be no Level 1 Ride on Monday of the long weekend. Enjoy your weekend and see you all next week!