- Cobourg first stop for cyclist raising funds for Syrian refugees - Northumberland News June 21, 2017
- Cobourg residents support Max's Big Ride - Northumberland News June 12, 2017
- Adventure relay returns to Oshawa - Oshawa Express May 31, 2017
- Abbott Boulevard will get sidewalk in Cobourg - Northumberland Today May 31, 2017
- Longtime CEO Lynda Kay says goodbye to Northumberland United ... - Northumberland News May 26, 2017
- Brazilian cycling team faces 2nd ban for persistent doping - Northumberland News March 27, 2017
- Cobourg cyclists place well in Snumbler Fat Bike Race - Northumberland News February 7, 2017
- Cobourg resident shifting gears for 'The Snumbler' fat bike race - Northumberland News February 2, 2017
- Northumberland County residents concerned with rural speeding - Northumberland News January 31, 2017
- Cobourg's Beyond the Blue Box is a success story - Northumberland News May 5, 2016
Author Archives: nhcycling
Okay folks, this is one of the longest days of the year so we’ve got lots of daylight to do a 57 km ride. This Level 4 ride has some nice rolly ups and downs along Danforth, then we ride north … Continue reading
CANCELLED: Thursday morning ride is cancelled due to rain in the forecast.
Yep, it’s hill time. 39k of up-up-and-up! Of course that also means that some fast downhill follows, so it all works out in the end. Bickle Hill followed by the Jamieson Twins. You’ll work hard (especially if you try to … Continue reading
We’re going to give this ride another go, hopefully the rain will hold out. We’ll be heading west towards Wilmot Creek. It’s a beautiful ride with lots of views of Lake Ontario and moderate hills. We end up at Bondhead … Continue reading
It’s going to be a great day for cycling! Roberto is leading another Waterfront Trail option for those wishing to go Eastbound from Cobourg. This will be an All Levels ride. Any club member can participate, choosing your own pace. … Continue reading
Bruce is going to lead the Thursday morning group ride, starting at Westwood Park on Carlisle and heading out along County Road 2 and Theatre Road to Sylvan Glen, then back through Port Hope. Depending on the group consensus, we … Continue reading
Ride postponement notice: Rain. Again. Despite the radar and other forecasts, it is indeed raining. Sunday looks better, so we will ride tomorrow morning instead. All the same ride details, except your ride leader will be Anita Macklin.
Ride cancellation: Yet again rain interferes. No ride this morning. If it persists we’ll have to call off tonight’s ride too. If in doubt about tonight, please monitor the comments to see if it will proceed.
The Big Apple Ride, for Level 3! We’ll take advantage of the warmer temperatures and stretch out a bit, with a ride to the Big Apple. Its mostly flat along the lake with a couple of hills on Dudley Rd … Continue reading
Weather appears to have returned to normal so we will re-start the season. All regularly scheduled evening rides will resume starting this Monday. See you all on the road.