- Cobourg Police Service Community Mobilization Unit to Bike Up Northumberland! - NorthumberlandView.ca (press release) (registration) (blog) September 1, 2015
- Brighton mayor joins charity cycling ride - Northumberland News August 23, 2015
- Top five things to do in Northumberland County this weekend: Aug. 21-23 - Northumberland News August 21, 2015
- Rotary Club of Northumberland Sunrise welcomes exchange student - Northumberland Today August 17, 2015
- Cobourg joins province-wide cycling route - Northumberland News August 14, 2015
- Sign touts Northumberland tourism spots - Peterborough Examiner August 13, 2015
- Cobourg cyclist Gord Ley pedals to long-distance Paris race - Northumberland News July 27, 2015
- Greenbelt Route cycling tour stops in Cobourg - Northumberland Today July 23, 2015
- New fundraiser supports health as well as hospitals - Northumberland Today June 18, 2015
- Unicyclist gains support from Cobourg cyclists - Northumberland News September 4, 2014
Author Archives: nhcycling
Correction: The starting point for tonight’s (Tuesday Sept. 1, Level 2) ride will be the industrial parking lot at 210 Wilmott St., Cobourg.
Correction: The start time for the evening ride on this coming Thursday August 27th is 6:00pm.
The days are getting shorter like crazy now that September is approaching! Sunset is occurring approximately 1 or 2 minutes earlier each day and by Sunday the sun will set at 7:52pm, meaning that lights will be required on bicycles … Continue reading
Maria is on vacation this week, so Colin will lend a hand and lead the ride tonight. A nice easy ride around the rural parts of town. See you all tonight! Ride Leader: Colin Banfield Start time: 6:00pm Start location: … Continue reading
They’re looking for riders, supporters, and volunteers! Anywhere the NHCC can help, we’re there! The first ever Bike Up Northumberland charity ride in support of both the Northumberland Hills and Campbellford Memorial Hospital Foundations. Want to ride? There are multiple … Continue reading
Please be advised that the evening ride has also been cancelled for tonight. See you all on the road this weekend!
Ride Cancellation (Thursday morning): It looks dry out there at the moment but the radar is not letting us off the hook. Rain is coming, so we are going to cancel this morning’s ride.
Correction: The Wednesday August 19th evening ride will start at Gilmer’s Home Hardware parking lot in Port Hope.
There are heat advisories for the earlier part of this week, so it will be especially important to hydrate well. Bring a few toonies with you in case an opportunity presents itself for some ice cream or lemonade. Note that … Continue reading
This Saturday there will be a 9:00am morning ride for those who just want to go a little faster than the usual Level 2, and also for those who want to prepare for the upcoming Bike-Up charity ride taking place in September. The group … Continue reading