Special Tours and Rides
- Cycling Sky Rides back in Hull this summer - This is Hull and East Riding May 23, 2013
- Ride Don't Hide cycling event aims to raise $400000 for mental health awareness - Vancouver Sun May 22, 2013
- NICA High School Cycling News Round-up - May 22, 2013 - Cyclingnews.com May 22, 2013
- Cycling Around The World (Day 144): France - The Province (blog) May 22, 2013
- Cycling safety stressed as ICBC aims to cut crashes - Richmond Review May 21, 2013
- Niagara cycling for autism - St. Catharines Standard May 21, 2013
- Cycling across Canada for a cause - Castanet.net May 21, 2013
- Cycling: Spanish rider wins 16th stage of Giro d'Italia, while favourite ... - The Province May 21, 2013
- Home News Bike with (Councillor) Mike Layton and gear up for... - insideTORONTO.com May 21, 2013
- Cycling club to promote sport with ambassador program - Cape Breton Post May 20, 2013
Author Archives: nhcycling
If you’ve noticed those groovy club jerseys that everyone wears and are wondering how to get your hands on one, we’re taking orders. They have a full zipper down the front and three pockets in the back. The cost will … Continue reading
Yet again, the weather gods are not working in our favour. We’re anticipating a band of thunderstorms around 7:00 which is rather inconvenient for our ride, so we’re officially CANCELLING the Level 2 ride for tonight. (Wednesday).
The weather man says the temperature drops to 10°C in the afternoon, so you might want to wear some warm gloves. Everyone starts at the same time. Both Levels 3 and 4 ride together up until we are on Kennedy … Continue reading
Due to freaky, unpredictable weather patterns, we’re officially cancelling tonights ride in Port Hope. Stash your bike back in the garage and perhaps plan to come to the Wednesday ride in Cobourg tomorrow instead.
This ride is cancelled due to inclement weather being forecast. This route is 17k long and not too terribly challenging. (hint: next week we will be adding 5k to the distance) No worries about keeping up with the crowd—It’s a … Continue reading
Tonight’s ride cancelled due to weather conditions. The Port Hope ride is an opportunity to see a little new scenery. Speed and distance for this ride will vary depending on who shows up, but is typically somewhere between level 2 … Continue reading
The weather forecast says clear for tonight and that’s good enough for us. Meet in the parking lot behind the Dutch Oven. And stash a couple of bucks in your pocket somewhere because sometimes the Monday night ride stops in … Continue reading
Correction to the start location for the Century Ride on Sunday: The correct location for the start is the parking lot behind the Dutch Oven.
Mountain biking is on the sched for Saturday. The trails are suitable and hopefully the weather will hold out for us. Being our first time out, it’ll be tame—no crazy freaky biz, just lots of fun.. Dates: Saturday, May 18 … Continue reading