All participants should follow the latest recommendations from the Ontario Government, Ontario Public Health, the local health unit and medical experts.
Do NOT participate in any group activities if:
- You are experiencing any potential COVID-19 symptoms including: ever, cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, chills or muscle aches, sore throat or difficulty swallowing, runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes), lost sense of taste or smell, extreme tiredness, or any other symptoms as identified by health experts and the Ontario Government. See COVID-19: Stop the spread
- You have been in contact with someone who is a confirmed or presumptive case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Consider not participating in group activities if you are considered vulnerable or at higher risk (immunocompromised persons, elderly individuals, individuals suffering from health problems including, asthma, chronic bronchitis and other lung diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.)
If you do choose to participate in group activities:
- Ensure that you have completed the online Registration for Off-Season Activity prior to each and every Club activity
- Practice safe physical distancing of at least 2 metres (6 feet) distance between yourself and other individuals
- Make sure you have enough liquids and snacks to ensure you don’t run out. Do not share food or equipment
- Consider wearing an appropriate mask that covers both the mouth and nose
- Carry hand sanitizer
- Consider bringing a fully charged cell phone with you
- Do not loiter after your activity
If at any point you begin displaying signs of COVID-19, or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, you should:
- Use the Government of Ontario COVID-19 self-assessment. You will get a recommendation on what to do next. (You may take it on behalf of someone else)
- Contact the NHCC to notify them of any symptoms or pending/confirmed test results