- Suitable for those wishing to challenge their fitness and cardiovascular
- Best for riders who ride consistently, 3 or 4 times per week
- Road bikes are required
- Individuals should be able to maintain sustained exertion for about 2–4 hours
- Speeds will be around 25-30km or more per hour on flat terrain
- Distances might be between 60 and 100km depending on time of season, weather, and needs of the group
- Minimal stops only, for hydration, nutrition, or tire changes
The group may “spread out” but it remains a group ride. They may re-group from time to time and riders should not get dropped without their consent.
If you find yourself in this group, you might also find yourself interested in our Century Rides. Great for goal setting!