Meet at Donegan Park for a 40-50 km ride. Please reply if you would like to ride.
Sure, I’ll be there
I plan to ride
looking at the weather…it doesn’t look good.
I’ll probably skip this one.
Weather not looking good. If you want to make rain date for Thursday I’m ok for then
the weather shows 40% chance of rain for Tues, Wed and Thurs, if it is not raining on Tuesday, I will be at Donegan. I can ride Wed or Thurs whatever everyone decides!
9am the ski is getting kind of dark! if it is not raining I’ll ride over to the park
Looking at the satellite,appears the rain should be gone about the time we ride I will take a chance and come anyway.
it is raining now (9:30am) anyone want to try tomorrow Wednesday, same time same place!?
Sure let’s give it a try. Just went out and between the rain and cold decided to turn back
I made it to park but it at 9 30 a shower started so I went home.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.
Yes, add me to your Email notification list.
Click to subscribe to this website and every time there's a ride or some news, we'll dispatch it to your inbox right away!