Tuesday October 5th Ride from Donegan Park 9:30am

Meet at Donegan Park for a 40-50 km ride. Please reply if you would like to ride.


  1. the weather shows 40% chance of rain for Tues, Wed and Thurs, if it is not raining on Tuesday, I will be at Donegan. I can ride Wed or Thurs whatever everyone decides!

  2. Looking at the satellite,appears the rain should be gone about the time we ride I will take a chance and come anyway.

Leave a Reply to vivianvandenhazel Cancel reply