Sunday Oct. 28th: (28, 45 or 63km) Ride at 10am

The weathers states “a little rain” (really?) but just in case it somehow miraculously goes away and it looks dry enough we’ll post the ride anyways. You know, just in case!

If you think you might actually ride, be sure to comment below. It’s the only way others have of knowing there will be someone to ride with.

Start time: 10:00am

Start location: Parking lot behind the Dutch Oven

Route Map: “Tour de Baltimore 2” route map here


  1. I would love to get out on the bike tomorrow but the hourly forecast shows an 80% chance of rain right through the day on Sunday. If the rain does not show up, I will do either the medium or long ride. Hurricane Sandy is causing the current system to stall over Toronto so one never knows.

Leave a Reply