Tuesday August 22nd: Ride in Port Hope 6:30

Maybe the rain will stay away for tonights ride. 40% chance of rain, leaving a 60% chance that it WON’T rain!

Start time: 6:30pm
Start location: Port Hope Town Hall
Lights required at: 7:24pm
Ride leader: George Hussey

2 Comments

Leave a Reply