Sunday Sept. 30: “Shelter Valley” 50km or 18km ride (10am)

The forecast says there’s a 40% chance of rain, but those of us who can do the math know that means there’s a 60% chance it won’t. So, let’s plan on a 50k ride from Donegan Park, and check out Shelter Valley Road. It’s a nice, scenic route. And there’s a nice little shorty option (18km) for those wanting to ride for just an hour or less.

Start time: 10:00am
Start location: Donegan Park
Route: “Shelter Valley” route map here

Please mention below if you wish to ride and which distance you are hoping to cover.


  1. Forecast says 80% now but I’ll probably shoot for the 50 in any case. I haven’t been to a ride in ages and don’t mind getting wet if others are game

Leave a Reply